Effective and Reliable Supply Chain Management Solutions
Calex Integrated Supply Chain Solutions provides the trucks, drivers, warehouse space, staff, and technology, and asset-based logistics to help companies of all sizes maximize the efficiency in their supply chain management and distribution network.
Work with an Experienced Logistics Company
Specialize in full truck load transportation, warehouse services, and third-party logistics services. Operating from Northeast Pennsylvania since 1974 with the mission “Say what you can do and do what you say.”
Get Moving with Calex
What Is Supply Chain Management (SCM)?
Supply chain management refers to the activities and technologies that improve and streamline a product’s flow from raw material until it is finally delivered to the end customer.
Effective SCM involves a variety of activities, including:
- Integrated planning and execution processes
- Effective information systems
- Inventory management and storage
- Demand planning
Calex ISCS, is committed to customer support that makes supply chain management more effective.
What are the Benefits of SCM?
While every business is different, you can expect:
- Increased profits
- A competitive advantage
- Improved risk management
- Quality improvement
- Lower overhead
- Improve efficiencies
- Cash flow improvement
- Increased ability to predictable customer demand
- Meet customer demand more effectively
Start experiencing these benefits when you work with Calex to support your supply chain.
Warehouse Storage and Transportation Services
Timely distribution of products from point A to point B requires a reliable and efficient combination of warehousing and transportation services. Calex ISCS can work with you to provide the solution.
Safe and reliable storage is a critical element of supply chain management solutions. The Calex team will help you lower overhead costs and capital investments. We can build to suit and offer a full array of third-party logistics services, from procurement to the end user.
Reach 50% of the U.S. population same or next day from our facilities.
Calex warehouse storage solutions include:
- Dry storage, outside storage, and short- or long-term options.
- Cross docking, de-container, and pick and pack services.
- Pricing by the each, the case, the pallet or in bulk.
- Real-time, fully integrated warehouse management software with online access.
- A fleet of lifts with carton clamps, pull-slip sheet, paper roll clamp, outdoor heavy capacity, and more.
You will have the benefit of flexible storage options and the integrated flexibility you need to get the right storage options for your products and transportation services for a complete solution.
Whether you’re transporting raw materials or fragile consumer products, our shipping services ensure the safe delivery of your cargo.
Calex trucks provide:
- Temperature controlled refrigerated trailers for perishables, including frozen and fresh food, coast to coast or around the corner.
- Dry van, flatbed, and drop deck shipping options.
- Visibility from pickup to delivery with our satellite tracking system.
- 99.7% on-time service history.
- JIT and multimode for domestic U.S. transportation.
Calex has extensive experience transporting goods of all types.
Contact us today to find out how we can help move your goods.
Experienced and Professional
You can rely on our experience to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your goods and our professional associates to support your brand.
Safety is Priority ONE at Calex
At Calex, we put the safety of your products, our associates, and the general public first.
Why Work with Calex ISCS?
Our commitment to our customers hasn’t changed since 1974: “Say what you can do and do what you say”.
We provide clear, honest, and direct information about our services, and our experienced and dedicated associates will help you refine an effective and efficient supply chain..
A few examples of what we can do:
- Negotiated in excess of $1M in savings for a manufacturer in Nevada-DC relocation.
- Without fail, subscribers in the U.S. enjoy their Sunday morning paper.
- Supermarkets sell families fresh produce and vegetables knowing their products have been transported and handled by Calex contamination free.
- Calex ISCS has been delivering what we say with real assets behind the phone since 1974.